Following the Federal Government’s directives on the reopening of Schools across the country, Management of the University of Calabar has decided that the school should resume in the following phases:
(i) Staff on CONTISS 1-5 to resume duty with effect from Monday, 19th October, 2020.
(ii) Staff on CONTISS 12 and above to resume on Tuesday 20th October 2020.
(iii) Staff on CONTISS 6-11 are to resume on Monday 26th October, 2020.
(iv) The resumption date for all academic staff shall be announced later
Meanwhile, the Senate of the University of Calabar shall be convened in no distant time, to, among other things, decide on the schedule for the resumption of full academic activities.
By this memo, therefore, staff are to take note of these directives and be at their duty posts as scheduled.
Management is making efforts at providing necessary pharmacological and non-pharmacological facilities needed tor the identification, control, and prevention of the spread of this dreaded disease. staff is advised to take personal responsibility by adhering strictly to all Covid-19 precautionary measures by wearing face masks, observing physical distancing, regular washing of hands and use of hand sanitizer while in their places of work.
On behalf of the Vice Chancellor, 1 welcome you back from the compulsory holidays and wish you a very rewarding semester.”
Amb. Gabriel O. Egbe,
Registrar & Secretary to Council
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company