French football club, Nice has sacked teenage player Lamine Diaby-Fadiga after he admitted stealing team-mate Kasper Dolberg’s £62k watch from the dressing room safe.
Dolberg was left furious when his expensive timepiece went missing on September 16 and reported the issue to Police. 18-year-old Lamine Diaby-Fadiga later admitted stealing the watch internally last week, and has since apologised to Dolberg and even agreed to reimburse him the money.
But the French club have terminated Diaby-Fadiga’s contract. He will now join Ligue 2 side Paris FC on a free transfer.
A club statement said: ‘Following the confession of the player, the Club made the decision to break the contract of the attacker… with immediate effect.’
‘Beyond any sporting and financial considerations, OGC Nice can not afford to accept such behavior and to ignore such a fault,’ the club statement continued.
‘It is about his credibility, about the trust that unites all his employees and, more broadly, all the members of the red and black family.’
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution