Burundian international midfielder Papy Faty has died of suspected heart failure at the age of 28 after collapsing during a match in Piggs Peak town in north-western eSwatini.
He was playing for local team Melanti Chiefs against Green Mamba when he collapsed after only about 15 minutes on the pitch.
He was rushed to hospital, where he was declared dead, football news site KickOff reports. (BBC).
Photo shows late Burundian international midfielder Papy Faty
Source Daily Sports
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager