Football Star Dies After Collapsing On Pitch
Burundian international midfielder Papy Faty has died of suspected heart failure at the age of 28 after collapsing during a match in Piggs Peak town in north-western eSwatini.
He was playing for local team Melanti Chiefs against Green Mamba when he collapsed after only about 15 minutes on the pitch.
He was rushed to hospital, where he was declared dead, football news site KickOff reports. (BBC).
Photo shows late Burundian international midfielder Papy Faty
Source Daily Sports
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on