The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Friday in Calabar, offered Certificate of Return to the Cross River State governor-elect, Senator Ben Ayade and.
The fee additionally offered comparable certificates to the 25 elected members of the State House of Assembly
The Former Director General, DG Cross River Recreational Agency, Mr Dan Obo known as on Ben Ayade and different elected representatives to ship on their marketing campaign guarantees and work for the event of the state at giant.
Furthermore, Obo known as on all Cross Riverians to assist Governor Ben Ayade authorities applications of offering good well being care, jobs creation, appointments in order to proceed to scale back the excessive degree of poverty within the state.
“Today, I congratulate the governor, Prof Ben Ayade, the member representing Obubra 1 State constituency, Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi and all of the elected candidates as INEC formally issued them Certificate of Return”, Obo mentioned.
“To all of the eligible voters who got here out en masse to vote for the people’s governor, regardless of the menace from the opposition occasion within the state, I congratulate you all”
“To the elected candidates, it is pertinent on all of you to keep your campaign promises and work hard towards the development of the state and nation at large,” he mentioned.
Obo additionally recommended election staff, safety businesses, political events, observer teams and different stakeholders, over the peaceable conduct of the elections.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )