The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Friday in Calabar, offered Certificate of Return to the Cross River State governor-elect, Senator Ben Ayade and.
The fee additionally offered comparable certificates to the 25 elected members of the State House of Assembly
The Former Director General, DG Cross River Recreational Agency, Mr Dan Obo referred to as on Ben Ayade and different elected representatives to ship on their marketing campaign guarantees and work for the event of the state at massive.
Furthermore, Obo referred to as on all Cross Riverians to help Governor Ben Ayade authorities applications of offering good well being care, jobs creation, appointments in order to proceed to scale back the excessive degree of poverty within the state.
“Today, I congratulate the governor, Prof Ben Ayade, the member representing Obubra 1 State constituency, Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi and all of the elected candidates as INEC formally issued them Certificate of Return”, Obo stated.
“To all of the eligible voters who got here out en masse to vote for the people’s governor, regardless of the risk from the opposition get together within the state, I congratulate you all”
“To the elected candidates, it is pertinent on all of you to keep your campaign promises and work hard towards the development of the state and nation at large,” he stated.
Obo additionally recommended election staff, safety companies, political events, observer teams and different stakeholders, over the peaceable conduct of the elections.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021