Former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomole has commended the effort of security operatives and the cooperation of the electorates for the peaceful atmosphere just as he condemned INEC over the malfunctioning of card readers at some polling units. He said INEC has compromised, adding that they won’t accept the outcome of the process.
While speaking to the press after voting, Oshiomole advised the police to watch out for any act of thuggery, as there are speculations that “the criminals will arrive to cause intimidation owards the collation time.”
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group