Former Cross River State House of Assembly Speaker, Rt. Hon. John Gaul has landed in trouble as a lady identified as Uche Oma threatened to release the online nudes of the former speaker of the Cross River State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. John Gaul Lebo, who is now an Envoy to the Gulf of Guinea to Governor Ben Ayade.
Oma has allegedly hacked the social media accounts of John Gaul, sending messages to him while demanding $10,000 to her account.
According to Efa Sunday, media Aide to Gaul, the fraudster was communicating from Benin Republic with foreign phone numbers, threatening to also release videos too.
“This is to inform the general public, particularly the social media friends of Rt. Hon. John Gaul Lebo that his Instagram account @lebo_john_gaul and Facebook account @John Gaul Lebo has been hacked.
“The hacker who poses to be a female with the name ‘Uche Oma’ seems to be communicating with the Former Speaker from Benin Republic with the numbers +1(438)5388054 and +14387951373.
“Uche Oma is threatening to release online nude pictures and videos of Rt. Hon. John Gaul if he doesn’t make the payment of $10,000 to her account.
“We are therefore notifying the general public not to be involved in any form of transaction with the scammer who has since taken over the social media platforms and totally denying Rt. Hon. Gaul access to the said accounts.
“Rt. Hon. John Gaul, however, has since reported the issue to the appropriate authorities”, the disclaimer by Sunday read.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company