Founder and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie, on Sunday warned controversial media personality Daddy Freeze against abusing Bishop David Oyedepo who according to him is his father.
It was gathered that in a recent post on Instagram page, Daddy Freeze, who is popularly known for criticising Nigerian pastors, attacked Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel for saying women should submit to their husbands, saying that Oyedepo’s advice is a misquote of the scriptures.
Pastor Ibiyeomie who didn’t take it likely with Freeze blasted, warning him not to ever insult Oyedepo or talk about him. As seen in a viral video from his Sunday service Ibiyeomie said he cannot be alive and watch someone insult his father, Oyedepo.
“I can’t be alive and you insult my father. If the day Daddy Freeze insults Oyedepo I will deal with him and arrest him. “Who gave birth to you? Do you have a father? Show us his picture.
Oyedepo will not talk but I can’t be alive and you insult my father. I curse the day you were born.
“I will tear you into pieces, you bastard. He is insulting him because he has no father.
“You can never insult a father if you have one, be warned. A man whose wife left him, has no good job will be insulting my father and people will be laughing online. I will never be alive to see such and do nothing again.”
Text (excluding headline) courtesy of Vanguard.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited