Founder and CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, has revealed that he will be visiting Nigeria and three other African countries in November. Dorsey announced this in a post shared on Twitter, where he stated that he is headed to Nigeria, South Africa, Ethiopia and Ghana in the coming month.
The Twitter CEO also shared a photos of himself with African entrepreneurs and stated that he will be spending even more time with entrepreneurs when he touches down Africa.
Twitter was launched in 2006 and rapidly gained worldwide popularity. In 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day and a year after that it emerged as one of the top-ten most visited websites in the world.
It is said that over 90 million Nigerians have access to the internet and a huge percentage are ardent social media users. This is probably why Nigeria is known as the third most active country of Twitter, with lawmakers and political leaders signing up and releasing press statements on the platform.
Bearing that in mind, it is exciting times as Dorsey is set to visit Nigeria in November and the news couldn’t be more excitedly received by his fans.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution