FRANCIS WAIVE PETITIONS IGP OVER AKPOVOKA’S THREAT TO HIS LIFE
The All Progressive Congress’ candidate for Ughelli North, South and Udu Federal Constituency into the House of Representatives, Rev. Francis Ejiroghene Waive, has requested the Inspector General of Police to investigate Julius Efeni Akpovoka whom he defeated by means of the primaries over alleged forgery and theft of his paperwork, Vanguard evaluations.
The signed petition, in step with Vanguard well-known that the suspects had moreover made quite a few makes an try on the lifetime of the petitioner and known as on the police boss to step in sooner than the suspects made good their threats to eradicate him.
The conduct of Mr. Julius Efeni Akpovoka is despicable, reprehensible, condemnable and treacherous. It is an offence to commit forgery, it is even worse off to threaten the lifetime of the sufferer of the forgery. It is together with salt to hurt.
Mr. Julius Efeni Akpovoka has threatened to kill our client on quite a few occasions. The threat to the lifetime of our client is extreme and our client is considerably afraid now and has been traumatized by the repeated threats to his life by Mr. Julius Efeni Akpovoka, the petition study.
Meanwhile, Akpovoka has denied the allegations stating that the petitioner is jittery because of he is in courtroom to drawback his victory and reclaim his stolen mandate.
“Though I’d not want to contact upon the licensed intricacies of the matter because it’s inside the courtroom, I want to debunk his claims that I strong his letter of withdrawal from the race when he was the one which personally submitted such letter on the APC headquarter, Abuja.
“I did not at any place and time, tell APC faithful that Waive would not be screened because I am not part of the screening committee neither did I mobilize thugs in an attempt to disrupt the October primary.” He talked about.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on