A fresh crisis has hit the ruling party All Progressives Congress (APC) over the zoning of the speakership of the House of Representatives to the South West geopolitical zone of the country, and the announcement of Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila as the adopted candidate of the party for the position.
Addressing newsmen in Abuja at the National Assembly today – barely 24 hours after the APC national leadership ruled on the matter – the North Central Caucus of the party in the House of Representatives rejected the arrangement, describing it as unfair and undemocratic which will not stand the test of the time.
According the caucus, “We are therefore appealing to the party to have a rethink and rezone the Speakership to the North Central for justice and fair play.”
Leader of the caucus, Hon. John Dyegh, who addressed the press, flanked by other members, announced his intention to vie for the position and rolled out a seven-point agenda to pursue if elected the Speaker.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company