Fresh facts has been revealed that Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, who was said to have been flown to Dubai, during the Sallah break over a severe neck pain, may have had other motives for going to the Arabian country.
It was reliably gathered on Monday that Mrs Buhari actually flew to Dubai in a jet belonging to billionaire Mohammed Indimi for the purpose of shopping for luxury items in preparation for the wedding of her daughter, Hanan.
Dubai is a popular destination for Nigerians especially the wealthy class seeking quality and expensive items for personal use and or grand ceremonies.
Before her trip abroad, President Muhammadu Buhari is said to have met with the family of Hanan’s fiancée for further arrangements and other processes forming part of the occasion to be put in place.
A source reliably informed SaharaReporters that Mrs Buhari’s travel was packaged to look like a health emergency in order not to raise eyebrows for violating government’s restriction on international flights due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020