New Year 2021: Rt. Hon. (Dr) Friday Okpechi Felicitates With Constituents
The Member representing Obubra 1 State Constituency in the Cross River State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon.(Dr) Friday Gabriel Okpechi in a statement signed by his Head of New Media, Jacob Clifford, urged the good people of Obubra use the new year to renew their commitment to collective prosperity, growth and development by contributing more to State building and shunning all forms of negative tendencies.
The Lawmaker who stressed on the need for his Constituents to keep hope alive and believe in God for positive changes in 2021, said:- “I have the hope that the Constituency we so sacrifice to keep going and to this age can only be better notwithstanding various security and economic challenges that has become a nation order ; confronting every state of the country in different magnitude and in different way.
“As a people our unique strengths and characters to overcome our challenges collectively have never been in doubt, what we need now more than ever is to galvanise these unique qualities for the good of all as permissible under a democratic set up.”
“The year 2020 has been so tough and rough for us all, ranging from COVID-19 pandemic to #ENDSARS protest which was later hijacked by hoodlums, but in all, God never allowed shame to come near us”, he added.
I wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous 2021!!
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom