Following the clash between IPOB members and security operatives in Eleme, Enugu state, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has urged IPOB members to kill any Nigeria police, DSS, or Army that kills Any IPOB member henceforth.
Recall that About 3 IPOB members were shot dead in Enugu, meanwhile DSS claimed that about 2 of their officers were attacked and killed by the IPOB members during the clash.
In Reaction, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wrote:
“Enugu State Commissioner of Police, Ahmad Abdurraham MUST understand that the era of killing unarmed civilians in Biafraland is over.”
“What happened in Emene Enugu is a taste of what is to come. Fulani terrorist police and army must know that we will not allow the ancient land of our ancestors to be overrun by Fulani terrorists posing as Nigerian Police, DSS & Army.”
“Any police or unit that dare attack unarmed civilians in Biafraland will pay a heavy price henceforth. If you don’t want us to agitate in peace, we will agitate in pieces. Self defence is a fundamental human right and we intend to exercise it to the fullest.”
“If you kill us, we will kill you.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health