The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has reacted to link circulating about a purported fresh recruitment on social media.
A statement on Wednesday by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, declared that FRSC was not involved in another recruitment exercise.
It said the Corps had recently concluded training of its personnel who have been commissioned as fulltime staff and deployed to various formations across the states of the Federation, including FCT.
“By this disclaimer, the general public have been warned to desist from patronising these online fraudsters who are bent on duping unsuspecting members of the public.
“Members of the public will be duly informed immediately the Corps commences recruitment into its services through appropriate media platforms including its social media handles”, the statement added.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group