“The whole drama is about 2019 elections. Ganduje has begged me with money to help him subvert the will of the people by rigging the election but I declined”.
“I never insulted Northern people. I said the poverty levels in the north are among the highest in the world. How does that become insulting people. I also said it is fine to build light rails but, please, let private sector do it. And dont borrow N800b to build N10km of urban rail. I did not abuse anyone or call any name or insult anyone. I said the FG is spending 66% of its revenue on interest payment quoting the IMF article IV. And when you are in a debt hole this big, you dont dig. States have just been bailed out of debt by CBN. They should not be pilling more debt for future generations. Their resources should be for education and health. Where in this did i insult either politicians or the people?
“I have reflected over and over on my speech and i still dont see what i said that is so wrong and offensive. I didnt say the North cannot survive as a country. Afterall, Niger Republic is there with some help from Paris. I didnt say that the North in the past had no glory. I know it has a rich history. I didnt say the North can not be rich and better. In fact, i think it can and it is a disgrace we are where we are”.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement