A 38-year-old bricklayer, Daniel Segun who, collectively alongside along with his gang members, invaded faculty college students’ hostel at LAUTECH and dispossessed them of their valuables, has been arrested.
The gangsters, three of whom are at huge, stormed the hostel at about 9:00pm on October 13 and had already robbed the students sooner than a distress identify was acquired by males of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) Unit in Ogbomoso.
The detectives, it was gathered, swiftly raced to the scene and nonetheless met the boys of the underworld in operation.
The aftermath of the police presence on the scene was a daring downside by the hoodlums, who engaged operatives in a fierce gun duel, nevertheless could not stand as much as the opponents’ superior hearth vitality and wanted to take to their heels.
While three of the gang members managed to flee arrests, Daniel Segun was not as lucky as others; he was apprehended on the scene with two regionally fabricated double barrel weapons, one single barrel gun, seven cartridges and their loots comprising ten cell handsets, seven laptops and two wrist watches.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company