Weetalknaija.com.ng gathered that Kabiru was a Special Assistant to one lawmaker from Adamawa State and was known by many people in the complex.
A young man identified as Kabiru on Friday beat security checks at the National Assembly complex to gain entry into the office of a member of the House of Representatives and carted away dollars and other valuable items in the process.
The incident happened at 2:30pm when the suspect allegedly sneaked into another lawmaker’s office located on the fourth floor of the Assembly complex using a master key.
The suspect reportedly made away with the hard currency and some other office equipment including computers, photocopy machine and printer.
He was said to have been identified by security operatives, who analysed the footage before he was arrested.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022