Tragedy struck when a distraught father misplaced 4 of his kids to generator fumes over the weekend.
The deceased kids recognized as Lucky, Ebitimi, Ruth, and their cousin, Ebi, died at Aghoro, Ekeremor Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
According to the daddy, he stored the generator on the balcony which may be very removed from the ladies room. But waking up the following day, he was shocked to see the generator very near the door of the ladies room with the kids lifeless.
“The generator was outside but it was on tiles. The generator shifted close to the door. At about 6am, I came out to put off the generator and saw that it was close to the door. Eventually when I entered the room I saw that all the children were dead” he narrated.
May their soul relaxation in peace.