Tragedy struck when a distraught father misplaced 4 of his kids to generator fumes over the weekend.
The deceased kids recognized as Lucky, Ebitimi, Ruth, and their cousin, Ebi, died at Aghoro, Ekeremor Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
According to the daddy, he stored the generator on the balcony which may be very removed from the ladies room. But waking up the following day, he was shocked to see the generator very near the door of the ladies room with the kids lifeless.
“The generator was outside but it was on tiles. The generator shifted close to the door. At about 6am, I came out to put off the generator and saw that it was close to the door. Eventually when I entered the room I saw that all the children were dead” he narrated.
May their soul relaxation in peace.
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020