Sometime in 2012, a person named Belefia Solomon Umah aka Bella, owned a flower backyard at Amukpe, Sapele. He had points with Hero Asagba, SA to Governor Okowa and his brother, Abraham Asagba. In the midst of the problems, Bella disappeared beneath mysterious circumstances and until at the present time, his whereabout stays unknown. Unconfirmed info has it that he is useless and all accusing fingers level to Hero Asagba.
Also, the ugly killing of George Oniovosa by Hero Asagba and his brother, Abraham Asagba, in conspiracy with Benson Okorodudu (SSA to Governor Okowa) at Landrillo resort, Amukpe, Sapele provides some parts of reality to the accusations towards Hero Asagba and Abraham Asagba on the subject of the mysterious disappearance of Mr. Belefia solomon Umah.
George Oniovosa whose image is hooked up to this put up, was stabbed to loss of life on the 27th day of November, 2015, by Hero Asagba at Landrillo resort. The matter was reported to the Sapele Police Division, however Hero Asagba, Abraham Asagba and Benson Okorodudu, via their affect within the current Government of Delta State bribed the Police to neglect the problem. The case file remains to be in Sapele station.
We are utilizing this medium to name on the Inspector General of Police, the Director of the Department of State Security (DSS) and different related safety authorities to go to this concern and convey the culprits to e-book.
Concerned Sapele Indigenes.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager