The Police Command in Enugu State on Friday, confirmed the demise of three people and 15 others injured in an accident that occurred on Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway.
The Police Public Relations Officer for the Command, Ebere Amaraizu, who made the affirmation in a press release in Enugu acknowledged the accident occurred on Thursday at Ogbaku neighborhood in Awgu Local Government area of Enugu State on Thursday by 7p.m.
Mr Amaraizu acknowledged that every one the lifeless have been girls, together with that the accident involved a Mercedez Benz Bus with the registration amount ENU 350XZ and a Toyota Hummer Bus registered as XB 205 XPR.
He acknowledged that the stays of the lifeless had been deposited on the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, whereas the injured had been receiving remedy inside the hospital.
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)