The Police Command in Enugu State on Friday, confirmed the demise of three people and 15 others injured in an accident that occurred on Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway.
The Police Public Relations Officer for the Command, Ebere Amaraizu, who made the affirmation in a press release in Enugu acknowledged the accident occurred on Thursday at Ogbaku neighborhood in Awgu Local Government area of Enugu State on Thursday by 7p.m.
Mr Amaraizu acknowledged that every one the lifeless have been girls, together with that the accident involved a Mercedez Benz Bus with the registration amount ENU 350XZ and a Toyota Hummer Bus registered as XB 205 XPR.
He acknowledged that the stays of the lifeless had been deposited on the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, whereas the injured had been receiving remedy inside the hospital.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021