GHASTLY ACCIDENT CLAIMS 18 LIVES FEW DAYS TO NEW YEAR
The Police Command in Enugu State on Friday, confirmed the demise of three people and 15 others injured in an accident that occurred on Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway.
The Police Public Relations Officer for the Command, Ebere Amaraizu, who made the affirmation in a press release in Enugu acknowledged the accident occurred on Thursday at Ogbaku neighborhood in Awgu Local Government area of Enugu State on Thursday by 7p.m.
Mr Amaraizu acknowledged that every one the lifeless have been girls, together with that the accident involved a Mercedez Benz Bus with the registration amount ENU 350XZ and a Toyota Hummer Bus registered as XB 205 XPR.
He acknowledged that the stays of the lifeless had been deposited on the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu, whereas the injured had been receiving remedy inside the hospital.
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on