Governor of Ondo State, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, has described the death of the senior lecturer of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) late Professor Gideon Okedayo, in the captivity of kidnappers as barbaric.
Akeredolu, who described the development as heinous, stated that the death of the late Professor, who was head of the university’s
Department of Mathematical Science, is a huge loss not only to the academic community, but the entire country.
Recall that late Okedayo whose body was found around the scene where he was reportedly abducted in Edo State, on Tuesday night was on his way to his hometown of Igara in Edo State before the tragic incident.
Governor Akeredolu while expressing shock at the death of Prof. Okedayo in a statement signed by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Ojo Oyewamide, urged security agencies to apprehend those involved in the dastardly act.
The governor also added there is urgent need by security operatives to step up strategies in order to stop avoidable killings that had pervaded the nation lately.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank