The Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese, Most Reverend Dr Paulinus Ezeokafor has talked about that those who work together in vote searching for throughout the 2019 widespread elections are committing sin, and should atone for his or her sins by means of confession.
The Catholic Bishop mentioned this all through an interaction with journalists on Thursday evening to convey his Christmas message, saying that subsequent yr might be a significant decision-making yr for the nation and should be taken very severely.
He talked about, “Vote searching for is a sin, and people who do that ought to go for confession. It is a sin, sin in quote, I say in quote on account of you may say it is not among the many many 10 commandments by God. So I put it in a context so I can take obligation for what I discussed.
“Even the one who received money to vote is also a sinner, and must go for confession, because if you did not demand, the politician will not give.”
The bishop moreover cautioned Nigerians to rejoice the supply of Christ (Christmas) in modesty, saying that the problems associated to the yuletide have always been on account of of us generally tend to achieve what they may not in 11 month, throughout the month of December.
“The period of Christmas is a time for modesty and celebration of the life of Christ which he lived for us. Live moderately and remember that there will be next year, and that struggle and the challenges of life will continue,” he talked about.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021