BREAKING!! Ize-Iyamu Is Hiding From EFCC — Oshiomhole
As a quick reminder to refresh Oshiomhole’s memory, the Daily Trust Newspaper Compiled twelve remarks Oshiomhole Made In Support Of Obaseki In 2016:
1. God knows that Godwin comes from a large family in Benin Kingdom, he went to School, he finished his Secondary School, he went to University of Ibadan, he finished, there were no issues, he finished in flying colours.
2. He went to the U.S., he did his Masters, he came back home, started helping people to set up Businesses, he helped to manage businesses, he helped to set up many Banks including several second-generation Banks.
3. I don’t care if Obaseki betrays me at the end of the day, Obaseki’s allegiance should be to the people and not me.
4. The oath of office he is going to subscribe to says that he will defend the Constitution of Nigeria, he will do everything to uplift the quality of life of Edo people.
Nothing in his oath of office will include ‘I shall not betray my predecessor’ because I have no interest to be betrayed.
5. Obaseki had been part of the tradition, he knows the vision, he knows the mission, he knows the target, he knows where we are, he knows the challenges, and he knows how to overcome them.
6. He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.
7. I know my limit.
He knows his limit.
Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise.
8. A man like Obaseki, who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts.
9. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money.
That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network.
Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.
10. I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that.
11. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He did not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.
12. If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials, and you look at a Man (Ize-Iyamu) whose only work, by his CV, was a Student, and was rusticated for two years, he read Law, but he is not a Barrister.
RES IPSA LOQUITUR
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- My Experience When I Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic — Ubi Franklin Reveals
- OH NO!! 25-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him For Another Man
- HELLO GUYS!! If You Don’t Stop Doing These 9 Terrible Things, Your Woman Will Cheat On You (Especially No. 1,3 & 7)
- #bbnaija2020: Dorathy Becomes First Female Housemate To do this
- Ondo 2020: Mass Defection Looms In PDP As Aggrieved Leaders Meet Akeredolu
Share this post with your Friends on