Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El Rufai has disclosed that his comment on godfatherism was no directed at the APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu.
El-Rufai, while receiving 121 members-elect, who were on consultation tour of Northwest on Friday at the Government House chamber in Kaduna said, it was a generic statement adding that he has a template that was used to retire some godfathers in Kaduna State.
He said: “That was not an attack on Asiwaju, it was a generic statement, but the whole thing took a media frenzy because to some people Asiwaju is a meal ticket.
“Let me tell you, because of that, some people started confessing to me that Asiwaju should be dealt with.
“They said Asiwaju wants to finish you, he has been abusing you, we should finish him by finishing his man, Femi Gbajabiamila.
However, contrary to insinuations in some quarters, El Rufai had disclosed that Femi Gbajabiamila is President Muhammadu Buhari’s choice for the Speakership position of the 9th House of Representatives.
” I told them that this is not about Asiwaju but President Buhari and I will fight it with the last drop my blood. I told them to change their mind.
“I went to Asiwaju and told him that we will do what we can to make this project a success”.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group