Gone Too Soon: 300L UNICAL Students Dies In Her Sleep, Students React (PHOTOS)
A 300-year-old University of Calabar (UNICAL) student, Ogar Ruth, is dead.
In her sleep, Ogar reportedly died. The true cause of her death, apart from this, remains largely unknown.
She was in the Department of Accounting at the Faculty of Management Sciences.
To mourn the late student, friends and schoolmates have taken to social media.
See Photos Below
This disorder is called the apnoea of central sleep. It is a condition in which one stops and starts breathing regularly during sleep and it happens because the brain does not give the muscles proper signals to regulate one’s breathing. It can lead to sudden cardiac death from this disease.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company