98-year-old woman recovers from coronavirus
Lagos State Government on Wednesday announced that a 98-year-old woman has recovered from coronavirus after treatment at one of the state’s facilities.
ALSO READ : Gov Wike Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To School
“Today, we discharged a 98-year-old woman, our oldest #COVID19 patient in Lagos,” Lagos State governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu tweeted.
The 98-year-old woman, Sanwo-Olu said, was discharged alongside 25 other persons who had previ…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/98-year-old-woman-recovers-from-coronavirus-in-lagos.html?feed_id=20482&_unique_id=5ebc8d2c39571
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360