About 78 privately-owned universities are insisting that they are ready for resumption, FG says.
The Minister of State for Education, Mr Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, confirmed this during the briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Monday in Abuja.
He said even though negotiations are still ongoing, no date has been fixed yet for full schools’ resumption.
The minister, however, expressed optimism that the date for resumption was “around the corner”, adding, that “we are not going to be brandishing dates.”
He disclosed that while 78 private institutions were ready to reopen, the response from government-owned universities was still “50-50”.
The minister urged students of tertiary institutions protesting the continued closure of their schools to be a little more patient with the government as a pronouncement would be made very soon.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022