Gov Ayade postpones meeting with PDP stakeholders
The public is hereby informed that the state-wide consultative meetings by His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade and stakeholders of the People’s Democratic Party(PDP), billed to commence on Wednesday, September 18, 2019, has been postponed.
A new time-table will be announced soon.
Inconveniences caused by this shift is regretted.
Special Adviser to the Governor
(Media & Publicity)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on