The attention of Cross River state government has been drawn to a publication circulating in the social media alleging a ban on some media organisations from covering activities of Governor Ben Ayade.
The publication is intended to misinform the public.
For the avoidance any doubt, no media organisation is barred from covering activities of the governor.
The internal memo from which the publication anchored the blatant lie was meant to manage movement of the Government House Press Crew in the face of temporary transportation challenges.
There is no where in the memo where any media house or journalist was pronounced banned.
Governor Ayade remains the most accessible and media- friendly governor.
In the last four years, he has at every juncture demonstrated this. He therefore,has no plans to jettison this aspect of his nature.
Chief Press Secretary to Governor
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution