Comrade Julius Kijuo, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Public Works to governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has distributed some food items, facemasks, bathing buckets to indigents of
Osokom, Boki Local Government Area of Cross River State as Palliatives following the outbreak of the Coronavirus, COVID-19 that is at the moment, ravaging the world.
Chief Charles Akan from Agba Osokom in Ekpashi Ward who spoke onbehalf of the traditional rulers expressed their happiness for the show of love from their son who was recently appointed as SSA public works.
Also speaking, Michael Nyiam, Osokom clan commended Governor Ben Ayade for his commitment in ensuring the lives of Crossriverians are safe from the pandemic disease, COVID-19. He said Julius appointment is a blessing to Boki people.
Thanking the SSA for the show of love, Mr. Patrick Oga who is the representative of the disables in the community, thanked Julius kijuo for having them at heart by donating palliatives and for providing preventive material against Covid-19.
Among the beneficiaries are; the disables, women and many others. Among those who were present include ; Mr. Clifford Obi Bobua, Boki Community Relation Officer to the governor, Miss Theresa Omang, Ekpashi, Councilor Ekpashi Ward PDP candidate, among others.
The Items that were shared include, Rice, hands sanitizers, face mask and washing hand buckets.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company