Osun State Governor, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola has canceled the proposed international journey by native authorities chairmen to attend a workshop in Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
Eyewitnessreporters gathered this by way of a statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Adeniyi Adesina.
Part of the release reads, “Osun State Governor Adegboyega Oyetola has directed the cancellation of the proposed international journey by native authorities chairmen to attend a workshop.
“The governor mentioned though it’s fascinating to proceed to show authorities officers to capability constructing, the time is just not auspicious for this journey, which was authorised in September 2018.
“The governor assures public officers within the state that they are going to proceed to be given the good thing about coaching on the acceptable time because the monetary state of affairs of the state permits.”
The cancelation is coming after a public outcry over the proposed journey by some involved residents who argued that the state has different financially urgent points higher than the mentioned journey.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc