Gov Tambuwal leading in Sokoto as INEC adjourns Collation
Results from 21 LGAs declared up to now within the Sokoto State governorship election present incumbent governor, Aminu Tambuwal of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) main Aliyu Ahmed of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
However, Fatima Mukhtar, returning officer has adjourned the collation of ends in Sokoto state until 9am on Sunday (today).
She made the announcement after she consulted with Amina Zakari, INEC nationwide commissioner answerable for Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara states.
The returning officer claimed the adjournment was on account of the non-arrival of outcomes from Kebbe native authorities areas (LGAS) of the state.
But the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) brokers and supporters at collation middle opposed the decision, saying it as a plot to rig the election.
Before the postponement, Tambuwal of the PDP is within the lead with 10,499 votes in opposition to that of APC which is 10,338 in 20 LGAs.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Hits EFCC
- NDDC Fraud: Step Aside for Investigation — PDP Tells Akpabio
- Betta Edu Lauds UCTH For A Successful Complex Brain Surgery
- Edo 2020: Group Begs Buhari To Appoint Magu As Treasurer Of APC/Ize-Iyamu Campaign
- REVEALED!! Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on