Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Thursday, warned that he would sack any appointee who criticises President Muhammadu Buhari.
This was contained in a statement his Special Assistant on New Media, Mr. Francis Nwaze.
It said Umahi “has prohibited any of his political appointees from castigating or abusing the Nigerian President, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
“Doing such to any government or any Governor in this country has no value to add to his administration.
“The Governor has advised that anyone who wishes to throw unnecessary stone against any of the above mentioned leaders, should, in his or her own best interest, get ready to leave his government as such will attract immediate sack.
“Any posting, henceforth against the President, any Governor or government from any of his appointees will attract immediate termination of appointment by him.
“If you want to castigate the President, his government or any Governor, you must leave Governor Umahi government first.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group