Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, South South Nigeria, has announced the capture of notorious cultists, Bobrisky who was declared wanted on Thursday.
The governor had placed N30 million reward for the capture of Bobrisky and the Nigerian Army captured him on Friday.
Wike had on Thursday promised to give N30 million to anyone who will give useful information that will lead to the arrest of those who killed a Director with the Rivers State Government during the Choba crisis and a notorious criminal called Bobrisky in Gokana Local Government Area.
READ ALSO: Gov. Wike declares ‘Bobrisky’ wanted
However, on Friday, Wike disclosed during a security meeting with leaders of Rumuolumeni Community at the Government House Port Harcourt, that the Nigerian Army had captured Bobrisky.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company