The Federal Government on Thursday announced Sept. 5 as the date for full resumption of international flights into the country.
The Director-General, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Capt. Musa Nuhu, made the announcement during Thursday briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19.
Nuhu said government was pushing ahead with the implementation of the principle of reciprocity against nationals of some countries that were imposing stringent travel conditions on Nigerian citizens on the bases of COVID-19 cases in the country.
He said a comprehensive list of the affected countries would be released to the public alongside the COVID-19 protocols.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement