Ibikunle Amosun who took a break for the Senate to turn into the Governor of Ogun State for eight years, has received the Ogun Central Senatorial seat.
Governor Amosun received the Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by polling 88,110 votes, in opposition to his closest opponent, Solomon Sanyaolu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who acquired 33,276 votes.
Amosun was elected governor in 2011 and was re-elected in 2015, and was the consultant of the Ogun Central Senatorial district between 2003 and 2007 earlier than he misplaced the governorship election in 2007.
Before now, there have been fears that Mr Amosun’s adversaries could also be looking for to drag the rug from underneath his toes within the ensuing intrigues. Not just a few assume that it’s payback time for Mr Amosun, and the godfathers wouldn’t let him go free after perpetrating ‘heinous’ anti-party actions.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021