Ibikunle Amosun who took a break for the Senate to turn into the Governor of Ogun State for eight years, has received the Ogun Central Senatorial seat.
Governor Amosun received the Ogun Central Senatorial Seat by polling 88,110 votes, in opposition to his closest opponent, Solomon Sanyaolu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who acquired 33,276 votes.
Amosun was elected governor in 2011 and was re-elected in 2015, and was the consultant of the Ogun Central Senatorial district between 2003 and 2007 earlier than he misplaced the governorship election in 2007.
Before now, there have been fears that Mr Amosun’s adversaries could also be looking for to drag the rug from underneath his toes within the ensuing intrigues. Not just a few assume that it’s payback time for Mr Amosun, and the godfathers wouldn’t let him go free after perpetrating ‘heinous’ anti-party actions.
- #EndSars: Watch Live Interview Between Falz and CNN Reporter (Video)
- SHOCKING!! Lagos Governor Blames #EndSars Protesters For Delay In Distributing COVID-19 Palliatives
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings Not Captured In Buhari’s Nationwide Speech To Nigerians
- BREAKING!! Hoodlums Set Mbaka Church On Fire
- BREAKING!! Ojodu Police Station In Lagos Set Ablaze
- Hot Nigerian Job Vacancies at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders