By David Peter, Calabar
The 36 state governors, under the umbrella of Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), are currently meeting in Abuja.
The governors, according to the meeting agenda, would sprouts out ideas on getting an update on deductions for budget support facility from the appropriate organ of government.
In alliance to the route steps, the Governors have convey to discuss the time frame for the refund of the N614 billion bailout fund issued to their states by the Federal Government.
Gov. Ayade, an optimistic and industrial driven was in attendance to gear prolific deliberation towards advancing the state economy on his quest to decouple the state from the low-slung Federal Government Allocation.
Ayade driven with the spirit of enterprise avail himself to shared value and contributions for the betterment of cross river state, as well enable the completion of his ultramodern industrial projects, mechanizing the state to a top notch city and putting food on the citizenry table via the bail fund payment.
However, the Akwa Ibom State Governor and others were absent on this deliberation.
Already in attendance were the Chairman of the forum and Ekiti Governor, Digital Governor of Cross River; Ben Ayade, Dr Kayode Fayemi and his Deputy and Gov of Sokoto State, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal.
Other governors also in attendance were those of Ondo, Imo, Oyo, Benue, Kaduna, Zamfara, Anambra and Osun states.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group