Governor Ayade’s Plan To Settle Farmer Herders Crisis — Ita Essien
The Executive governor of Cross River State Prof Ben Ayade who recently defected to the ruling APC has on several occasions boasted of his preparedness to help the Federal Government settle the farmer/herders crisis. This leaves me wondering how a governor in the South plans to help Nigeria solve the farmer herder crisis that has lingered and has cost the nation much blood shed.
It is my thought that Ayade’s new found love with the president and the APC will bolster his resolve to bring his plans to reality especially now that the Federal Government has declared its intention to reactivate grazing routs and grazing reserves in the month of June, 2021.
The federal government has marked out a 1,400 km livestock route from Sokoto State in the northwest to Oyo State in the southwest, it has also marked out about 2,100 km route from Adamawa State in the northeast to Cross River State in the South-South. This exercise will involve the building of veterinary units and the construction of settlements for nomads.
Listen to me Cross River, governor Ayade may be the first governor in the South to invite the Federal government to take over our revered Obudu Cattle Ranch in Cross River State just to prove his loyalty to his new found love, the Presidency and the APC. This he may do strictly on selfish grounds and without any consideration of the people of Cross River State and Obudu/Obanliku where he hails from.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates