Weetalknaija.com.ng gathered that Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Nigeria’s commercial city, has approved the full reopening of all Lagos markets in the state following the flattening COVID-19 in Lagos.
governor Sanwo-Olu said both food markets and non-food markets should reopen every day of the week.
Before now, both food and non-food markets open three times a week, but Governor Sanwo-Olu has ordered full reopening.
Reopening of Lagos Markets
Commissioner for Local Government and Community Affairs, Dr Wale Ahmed, announced this in a statement on Tuesday, October 27.
Ahmed said the governor took the decision to further enhance trade and commerce and mitigate the hardship of recent times and ensure that Lagosians could recover fast.
He pointed out that Sanwo-Olu also advised the continued observance of all safety protocols.
The Commissioner noted that traders and their customers must adhere strictly to the COVID-19 protocols for their safety and the citizenry at large.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line