His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade KSJI, the Governor of Cross River State, is very grateful to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Archbishops, Bishops, Priests, Pastors, Christians of various denominations, and the entire Muslim community for their support and cooperation during the period of suspension of public worship in our state in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak. IT’S FINISHED!! China Finally Discovers New Drug That Cures Coronavirus Faster Without Vaccine
His Excellency acknowledges that the understanding and cooperation of religious leaders contributed immensely in keeping our State Coronavirus Free thus far. Jubilation As Calabar Port Takes Delivery Of Four Shiploads Of PMS
However, conscious of the Spiritual Economy, and in response to appeals by religious leaders in our state, His Excellency has issued the following executive orders:
1. The order suspending public worship in the state, is hereby lifted with effect from Sunday May 24th. 2020.
2. Consequently, starting from Sunday, May 24, 2020, church services are permitted but should be limited to the sitting capacity of the Church. Same applies to Mosques. NCDC Declares C/River COVID-19 Free, Lauds Ayade’s Effort
3. Use of nose mask is compulsory for all worshipers.
4. Churches and Mosques should provide buckets for hand washing, or sanitizers.
5. Churches and Mosques are advised to strickly keep to the above instructions. The enforcement team will still go around to check compliance.
Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to Governor
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company