Benedict Ayade who was born in the year 1968 is a politician in Nigeria and has been the Governor of Cross River state since the year 2015.
He’s from the Obudu local government area of Cross River state.
According to research he’s currently the most Educated seating Governor in Nigeria.
He has the following degrees
1) Primary School education from St Stephen’s Primary school in Obudu, Cross River
2) Secondary School education from Government Secondary School, Obudu
3) He got his BSc degree from University of Ibadan in 1984 to 1988
4) Masters (MSc) degree from University of Ibadan in Microbiology in 1989 to 1990
5) PhD (Doctorate degree) from University of Ibadan in Microbiology in 1990 to 1994
6) MBA (Masters of Business Administration) from Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma in Edo State in 2000 to 2002
7) Bachelor of Law degree (LLB) From Delta state university in Abraka in 2006 to 2010
8) He was appointed a lecturer in Delta State University, Abraka.
9) He was subsequently appointed a Professor.
Below is the picture of the Most Educated Governor in Nigeria, Professor Benedict Ayade
What do you think of this Vibrant Man who is the most Educated Governor in Nigeria?
Kindly drop your comments below and don’t forget to share
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021