Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has further reviewed the curfew earlier imposed on the state to help contain the large scale violence following the hijacked #EndSARS protests against police brutality and extra-judicial killings.
The curfew now starts at 10pm and ends at 6am daily.
In a statement issued by the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to Governor Ayade, Christian Ita, WeetalknaijaBlog gathered that, Ita on Sunday stated, following the confusion being created on social media where two conflicting press releases regarding the curfew in the state are being circulated, I wish to clarify that starting from today, Sunday, November 8, 2020, curfew in the state is now from 10pm to 6am.
Consequent upon this development, restriction of movement is now relaxed between the hours of 6am and 10pm.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021