NCDC Declares C/River COVID-19 Free, Lauds Ayade’s Effort
Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has commended the strategic efforts of Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade in restraining the coronavirus pandemic, which has affected over 34 states in the country.
Dr Omobolanle Olowu Team Lead from Federal Government, while addressing newsmen in Calabar, the state capital commended the Government of Cross River State for the prompt initiatives and implementation of safety precautions by shutting down all major entrance to the state and setting up of new medical facilities and the production of over one million face masks from local fabrics and distributed to all residents in the state.
Continuing, the Team expressed satisfaction by saying the Federal Government commends Governor Ben Ayade for using local solutions to fight COVID-19. He manufactured the face mask from our local fabric! Local solution to Global issues.
“Federal Government strongly Commends the Action Governor of Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade, and his energetic team who started response in January when others still lived in denial. The deserve to still be without a case of COVID-19, he was proactive in shutting down borders, screening for visitors and suspected cases and leading the no mask no movement campaign in Nigeria”.
“I can’t believe I didn’t see one person without a face mask from airport to this office; I guess this explains the results in Cross River State. I commend the state for the great work done. We never knew all these in Abuja”.
Dr Mrs Olowu said:
“We will tell Mr President all what we have seen and how the can patronize the garment factory, we need to make Cross River state garment factory our campaign song so Africa can know the can get these items here. Patronizing the garment factory in calabar will stimulate the economy now and post COVID-19 era”.
“From all I have seen this is a great response in Nigeria, Cross River has honestly done well there is a lot to learn from Cross River as Best practice for Nigeria. Nigeria should give Cross River State Accolades for producing Face mask, Face Shield, PPEs in its Garment Factory”.
NCDC is satisfied with the contact tracing, Surveillance and testing done so far. The state can do more – NCDC Rep on Team from FG
“We are happy that the state has a great working relationship with The University of Calabar teaching Hospital this is Commendable” well done powerful Commissioner for Health and the great team”
“Governor Ben Ayade woke up even before Abuja woke up. He shut his borders and has been working from the front line” Your Governor is a man with foresight who believes in his people and want to save his people”.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- Oyo State Government Amotekun Corps Recruitment Massively 3,000 slots
- CASALA DON BURST!! Nigerian Lady Revealed All The Names Of Men Who Last For 2 Seconds (Please Check, Your Name Might Be There)
- DIRTY GAME!! After Dumping PDP For APC, Dogara Accuses Bauchi Governor Of Looting N4.6Billion
- BREAKING!! Plot To Arrest And Detain Oshiomhle Thickens
- World Hepatitis Day: C-River Govt To Conduct Free Screening
Share this post with your Friends on