By Modlin Odu, Calabar
Governor Ben Ayade’s aide, Prince Michael Nku Abuo in a WhatsApp group chat have threatened to disrupt Wednesday’s 5,000 youth protest in Calabar, says there is no bad governance.
Plans are on ground to discredit the process with rumours of it being politicized. It’s simply fear of ineptitude being exposed for the world to know the several deaths, Kidnapping, illegalities in the Judiciary, unpaid gratuities, Potholes, deplorable road conditions e.t.c as prevalent in the State.
More Details to follow…
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst