In what appears as the shape of what is to come concerning the Edo State governorship election, Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, may have tactically declared that he is opposed to the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu
Governor Fayemi’s Senior Special Assistant on Public Communications, Segun Dele Dipe, posted on his Facebook timeline three hours ago, asking if the former National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole was not also trying to turn himself to a godfather in Edo State by supporting the same Ize-Iyamu that he called a thief in 2016.
Oshiomhole is seen as the one behind the ambition of Ize-Iyamu, owing to his fallout with Governor Godwin Obaseki, who is now the candidate of People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
He wrote; “Oshiomhole hates Godfatherism.
“2016: He chased Ize-Iyamu away from APC, imposed Obaseki as governor, because, according to him, Ize-Iyamu was a thief and a cultist.
“2020: He has brought Ize-Iyamu back to APC to make him governor, chased Obaseki out of APC, because, according to him, Obaseki is a thief, an ingrate and a stranger.t
“Yet, Oshiomhole hates Godfatherism.
“What is Oshiomhole?”
It should be noted that Governor Fayemi was among those who plotted Oshiomhole’s removal as APC national chairman.
Ekiti State Chairman of APC, Paul Omotosho was among those who went to court against Oshiomhole.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group