Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki got disgraced by some angry protesters at the 74th United Nations General Assembly he attended with some government officials, after he was spotted walking outside the UN building in New York.
The protesters were heard shouting “Obaseki Ole, you have failed and have you seen the good roads” intermittently as the Edo State Governor ignored them and engaged an unidentified person in a conversation.
Watch the video below;
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group