Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State, through Crusoe Osagie, his Special Adviser, has cried out that “there is an ongoing deliberate election manipulation in areas where he has strongholds.
Obaseki is the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the incumbent Governor of Edo State.
According to him: “Suddenly, card readers are not working in areas where Governor Godwin Obaseki is very popular.
“Voters are being disenfranchised and we are constrained to say that this is sabotage,” Osagie said in a statement to DAILY POST on Saturday during the polls.
“Specifically, in Oredo Ward 1, Unit 20 and other places where the Governor is clearly popular, the card readers are not working.
“The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) should prove to Edo voters that it can conduct a credible election in Edo State.”
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation