—Says Late COS Died A Patriot
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has hinted that plans are in place to rename the state-owned Imo State University to Mallam Abba Kyari University.
The Governor made this call when the management staff of the university led by the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Adaobi Obasi paid him a visit at the Executive Chambers of the Imo State Government House.
The Governor went on to say that Mallam Abba Kyari played a pivotal role in the liberation of Imo State and no gesture is too big for a man who died as a patriot.
The Governor also said that consultations are underway with relevant stakeholders both in the education sector and in the State to critically look at the situation and take a decision.
The Governor urged the management staff of IMSU to live up to expectation, while pointing out that his Administration is very committed to quality education in the State and that Imo State University as the epicenter can not be left behind.
The University management through the VC commended the Governor for a job well done so far. She also called on all and sundry to support His Excellency to succeed.
Chief Press Secretary/Media Adviser (Gov.)
April 20, 2020
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line