Kastina state governor, Aminu Bello Masari has commended governor Ben Ayade for appointing an indigene of his state, Alhaji Rabiu Maimaje Abdullahi into Cross River state government.
The commendation was conveyed through a congratulatory letter to Alhaji Abdullahi signed by the Secretary to the state government, SSG,Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa.
Governor Ayade recently named Alhaji Abdullahi as Chairman, Cross River state Muslim Pilgrims Board.
Inuwa, in the letter, charged Abudllahi to justify his appointment by discharging his responsibilities diligently.
“While appreciating His Excellency, Professor Ayade, we in Kastina are inspired by your achievement and pray earnestly that as you take this new responsibility, you will diligently deliver to the best expectations of His Excellency, the Governor, the Muslim community and the entire people of Cross River”, the Kastina state SSG, said.
Inuwa expressed Masari’s joy at Abdullahi’s appointment describing him as a good ambassador: “On behalf of the government and good people of Kastina state, His Excellency, Governor Aminu Bello Masari, CFR wishes to rejoice with you on your appointment as Chairman, Cross River state Muslim Pilgrims Board by His Excellency, Professor Benedict Bengioushuye Ayade.
By this well deserved appointment, you have proven yourself to be a good ambassador whose sterling qualities endeared him to his host community”
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation